The importance of tires is self-evident. With regard to life-threatening tire problems such as bulging, flat tires, and tire punctures, although four-wheel positioning does not directly threaten life, it will indirectly affect the use effect and safety performance of the car. When the owner encounters the following situations, the tire shop usually recommends the owner to perform four-wheel positioning.
1. If the wear on the tire surface is not the same, if the tire pressure is normal and other reasons cannot be checked, we have to check whether the four-wheel positioning is normal.
2. In the course of driving, and then without deliberately controlling the angle, the tire pressure is normal, and the vehicle deviates, we will find the problem of four-wheel positioning.
3. When the vehicle parts are used for too long, some parts have been replaced, such as the aging of the suspension, the rusting of the axle, or the frequent walking on uneven roads, these parts are very worn. In this case, if the parts are disassembled during replacement, the four-wheel positioning of the vehicle will be deviated. At this time, the four-wheel positioning needs to be done again.
4. The position of the vehicle chassis and suspension is shifted due to the severe impact of the vehicle. In this case, four-wheel positioning is also required to ensure the stability of the vehicle.
5. While the vehicle is turning, the steering wheel is too heavy or unable to return to the correct position automatically.